Friday, February 10, 2012

CORE STRENGTH


Yes, "Core Strength" has been color manipulated. However, its colors were already there in the original photo. All I did was intensify them -- increase the "saturation," as my program calls it. I also fudged a bit with the focus -- a combination of "sharpening" and "despeckling" -- to try to get a painting-like effect. It's also been cropped way down; the original is a rather distant photo of the full bloom. (Who's been influenced by Georgia O'Keefe's amazing work? :-D)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home