Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WHICH WAY NEXT?


"Which Way Next?" is of that same agapanthus bud I posted pictures of on May 16 and 17. Each of it's little flowers now are now almost totally open. The stalk is top heavy and bending over, which often happens with these blooms. I stopped a couple times yesterday thinking to get a photo but it's leaning into a bunch of other sorts of flowers (e.g. one I believe to be some sort of bright pink begonia) and I just can't get any kind of decent angle on a shot.

In any case, I sort of like this photo. It's been color reversed and cropped.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home