Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'LL CATCH CATCH UP! & MORNING LIGHT


"I'll Catch Up!" is a 2011 photo of a type of orchid that we've had some of this year on The Promenade. But none in quite as nice a display as this one.

"Morning Light" is an even older photo, from late 2010. That's the door on to a second floor overpass from the Adminstrative building (with our theatre, library, a couple offices, and a meeting room) toward the D-Building residence. I'm rarely up early enough to catch this view in such a subtle light. For me, it has a meditative feel to it. I occasionally consider putting a haiku on it, but ultimately decide not to mess with that lovely soft blank space. A haiku on it would be redundant, in a way.


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home