Friday, October 19, 2012


Jostling puts me in mind of a rush hour morning on the subway, back when I lived in New York City. That may sound strange, but on that extremely rare occasion when I was actually in a good mood I felt we passengers were like flowers in different stages of growth, jostling for the right postion and the best light. No animus, just the gentle necessities of growth.

By the way, this is an over three year old photo, just re-worked this morning. As is my frequent bent, I inverted the colors, then did some other minor tweaking.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home