Thursday, October 11, 2012


Tumbling, above, is a fairly new photo. It's quite a contrast in "feeling tone" for me to the other photo I'm posting today. "Tumbling" seems to be in a soft introversion process, a welcome tumbling toward stillness. (My first thought for a title was the name of an old song/movie, "Looking for a Soft Place to Fall." But that seemed a bit much for this small picture.) It's heavily cropped but hardly edited otherwise.

While this somewhat older picture below,Can You Hear Me Now?, gets right up in the viewer's face, so to speak. It's heavily cropped and color-manipulated:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home