Friday, October 12, 2012


Facing It Together is a very new photo. I'm not all that jazzed about it but it has something that prompts me to share it here. Of course, I'm probably going to crop it way down to that wide open center on the right, in some future version. But I also sort of like the color contrasts in this crop and that sense of companionship (who's wistfully projecting?).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home