Monday, October 8, 2012


Bearding the Rose, above, is a recent photo; one of three versions (so far).

Hernando's Hideaway, below, is an even more recent photo and one of two versions (so far):


My recent penchant for producing many versions of a photo has to do with how suggestive they are. However, it has even more to do with my just not feeling satisfied with what I've been producing. As I mentioned here not too long ago, I've been yearning for a "new visual vocabulary." At that time I was thinking that this involved some way of seeing interior to myself. But I'm now wondering how much it has to do with wanting actual new vistas to photograph. I've not been off these grounds in a long time. Then again, everything is truly in how we look at it. And given the way I've been seeing (and thinking) even new vistas might not please me right now.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home