Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Topping It Off is more than two and a half years old. One of those efforts I've never thought was any great shakes, but that I've always liked. I've probably posted other pictures of that central palm before. It's one I see and enjoy just about every day as I wait for the elevator. It almost always has one straight up spear, but not always also a frond about to fall. It's also not usually so balanced, as the prevailing winds tend to make its fronds splay mostly to the left.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home