Monday, October 22, 2012


Life Sketch is a recent photo, just re-worked this morning. I have two other saved versions of this one crop, and made several others I didn't bother to keep. The other saved ones are brightly colored but just don't do anything all that interesting. And I'm not "over the hill" about this version above but do feel drawn (you should pardon the pun) to something about it. Maybe it's because I've been thinking a lot about doing some drawing and sketching again. Haven't done any in years and I've been having that itch again. The same one I had as a child to get something down on paper that had grabbed my eye. Photography satisfies that urge to some degree. But it's not the same, not by a long shot (forgive that pun, too).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home