Saturday, October 27, 2012


Sheltering the Light is a brand new photo, just taken yesterday.

And here's the unfussed with original, Dancing Around:


I have friends here who'd make sour faces at "Sheltering the Light,"yet it's my favorite of the two. Though I don't dislike "Dancing Around," it's just doesn't offer anything new. And that last sentence gives me a little laugh. I'm sure digital art/photographers who are far more experienced than I am with the various capabilities of computer editing, would find even my first version rather too familiar. However, making these sorts of edits offers me an opportunity to follow my imagination, and that's very welcome. Maybe once I have a more sophisticated editing program, its new functions will further expand how I manifest that imagination. (Coming closer to that goal, by the way. I may actually be able to replace my beleagured 12 year old computer, sometime in early 2013.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home