Saturday, October 6, 2012


Checks & Balances is a new version of a several month old photo. Not only do I enjoy looking at those lines and shadows, but the title reminds me of how our government was designed, way back when. That is, with many checks and balances. Seems, though, we have mostly the "checks" these days, in that sense of being hauled up short, no going ahead.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home