Wednesday, October 31, 2012


Say "Cheese" is brand new; I wandered (um, more accurately put, hobbled) around our rose garden again yesterday. I had the usual problem with my camera's failing focus on most of the pictures; this one above is one of the few that was fairly clear. There are a couple more straightforward rose shots with decent focus but they need some work (e.g., coloring out obstructive spots) that I'm not up to doing just yet.

And now, for my usual wont. Here's two from yesterday in which I went completely with my imagination. This one immediately below is called By the Fire's Glow:


This last for today is Aurora Borealis:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home