Tuesday, October 30, 2012


The Inner Life of Trees is a three year old photo, just re-worked this morning. I've never wanted to delete it, but also had no urge to post or use it in any way until today. I remember just where I took it -- near the gazebo by our pool. It was just this time of year, on a beautiful sunny afternoon, which is pretty much par for the course in California. As I think of all my friends on the East Coast now coping with "Lady Frankenstorm" (that superstorm, Sandy) I'm more than usually grateful for our consistently lovely weather. I also note a vague resemblance in the photo to an arachnid, which certainly fits a Halloween theme.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home