Tuesday, November 27, 2012


Matins is another year and a half old photo, just re-worked yesterday. I always look forward to getting more pictures of these clusters come spring. The problem I usually have in photographing them is where they're growing. In this photo, they were right up close to a white brick wall. So I inverted the colors to get that black background, then did some more adjusting to get those blossoms into their natural red color again. (They come up aqua on inverting the colors.) And I hope I'm not going to get stuck on color inversion, given my fondess for that light radiating effect it produces.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home