Thursday, December 13, 2012


Fly Away Home (above) is another spanking new photo, from that full folder I posted from yesterday.

And here's one just taken yesterday. I may have to hobble slowly around to try to get the shots I'm drawn to try, but I sure am having fun. A little holiday joy. This one below is called Dripping Wet:


None of yesterday's other pictures came out in any viable way. It was twilight and I took the chance that there was just enough light to not use the "night" setting on my camera. I can't hold the camera steady enough, long enough, for "night" setting, and don't have and probably wouldn't use any sort of tripod. Well, the twilight wasn't enough, that combined with the rainy skies. But it was lovely standing there, minutely examining the various sections of the view and trying to frame shots. I'm content to have this one photo yield a scene reminiscent of that rainy evening view. I'd like to think it looks rather more like a watercolor painting, than an out of focus photo, but I haven't succeeded in creating that effect.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home