Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Yawn! (above) is brand new, from a folder filled with new pictures. Finally felt not only moved to but capable of taking some pix. Most have wound up in the above "artsy" style, and some even more so.

Here's Going for a Spin from that batch:


And last for today is Leaf Prints:


I could readily blame my increasing penchant for heavily editing photos on my camera's decreasing ability. (As I've said here endlessly before, it's a focus problem. I don't think it likes knocking around in my purse no matter how carefully I have it packed.) But to be honest, I'm wanting more and more just to experiment, to follow my imagination's wandering eye.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home