Saturday, March 23, 2013


Dance of the Seven Veils is (yet again) one of my oldest pix, just re-worked this morning. And, yes, I do seem to be stuck on this part of the color spectrum. I did try other colors but they just did not work. As much due to critical reasons (e.g., how much various sections stand out within any color range) as for my personal preference. As has been happening for a while, though, I had to work on several pix unsuccessfuly for quite some time before this one finally popped up on my screen to a tiny tah-dah of delight.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home