Sunday, May 19, 2013


Firestorm is a about a month old, just re-worked today. And its title is apropros of what I've been going through adjusting to my new computer set-up, which includes the programs with which I revise photos. I don't get it when folk say something is so much easier because it's becoming more and more automatic. Ack! Saying that to me is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. I want to do my own thinking, thank you very much! I put that coding in because that's what I want, dang it! No, I don't want to use Bing, I want my Google, dang it all double. And don't tell me that changing terminology for the same function makes it easier. All it means is one has to learn yet another "language" in order to get around the system. Oh well, what it all really comes down to for me (I blush to admit) is how I don't like change. Hey, why fix it if it ain't broke? So, inside my head is much like today's pic. Much too hot to handle and in a tizzy. As I said after the post today to my dreams & poetry blog, this will all pass and habit happily settle in again. But getting there is feeding a firestorm in my old brain.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home