Sunday, June 23, 2013

Super Moon Rising is a very new photo. Of course, that's not really the moon but the result of a photoshop filter, applied twice to emphasize that central circle it creates. The impetus behind this shot wasn't the full moon (that Super Moon actually comes in tonight and I may go out to try and catch some pix of it). I was trying to get some interesting pictures of that scaffolding way up at the top right. I've heard a rumor that a cell phone tower is being built there. There's another scaffold on another of our buildings, too. I've gotten all sorts of photos of each and will probably be posting what I've done with them in the future. All those great lines and angles make for some interesting effects when various filters get applied.

Just for the fun of it, here's one straightforward shot, Sneak Peek, looking up at this same scaffolding from a very different spot below it:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home