Thursday, June 27, 2013

Golden Globe, above, is quite new and just edited this morning, along with the below version. I recently posted a different photo of this same agapanthus bloom but like this one more (if not a whole lot more). As I said under that earlier photo of this same blossom, it bloomed here last year for the first time. The woman caring for this garden last year said it must have been a gift from a bird (:-D), as none had been planted.

Golden Glen, below, is the same photo, in a larger crop. I do seem to be attached to the yellower end of the spectrum today. Well, at least that's quite a change from my usual wont. Oh, by the way, the actual color of the agapanthus is a light sort of periwinkle blue.


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home