Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MAKING WAY FOR THE DAY

Making Way for the Day is another almost three year old photo, but just re-worked this morning. I have three other fairly recent versions of it that just don't quite pass muster for posting. This one does. Probably because I'm such a sucker for these colors. Which were a surprise as I fooled around trying to make a version of this pic on which I could finally settle.

I had one devil of a time making this post today. For a very long time now I've not been titling these posts. It came about as the result of a blogger glitch while I still had my old computer (the title function did not work, along with some other issues for which I developed work arounds). Then I decided I liked the posts untitled, as the photo presents first, by itself. Now, suddenly, after months with my new computer and no titles on my posts, blogger won't let me make a post without a title. Ack. And their little error message box didn't even indicate what was wrong, just that something was wrong. I had to use the old "hit my head on the monitor" method to figure it out. Ack again. I've had many of these annoying computer function issues since switching to my new computer, and not just with blogger. Computers. Can't live with 'em and can't live without 'em.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home