Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Up Periscope is from that batch of pix I started posting from day before yesterday. I'd been misled (by gossip, imagine that!) to think this one was also related to cell phone tower work. But now I hear (a rumor taken with a grain of salt) that this one is for working on the water lines. I think this rumor may be true, though, as there has been intermittent loss of running water in this particular building where I live while it's been up. I had some water loss mid-day yesterday, so they may still be working from this one.

This next below, Top Heavy, is of the other, the cell phone tower scaffolding. They were still working on it as of late yesterday. The ground floor level is blocked with tapes and benches so no that one can walk beneath that area. Yesterday afternoon, I saw them hauling a huge flat rectangular greyish piece up the wall that's below and to the left.



NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home