Monday, June 24, 2013

Fairie Lantern is very new. This particular "stem" of little orchids always grows in this hook shape. I've noticed other sorts of anomalies in certain rose centers that show up year after year. Like very welcome, quirky old friends. (Right now I'm having a hard time getting into the soft mood of this photo. After a bunch of automatic MS system updates recently, I find my three major photo editing programs not working and playing well together. I'm getting "locked file" messages and "You need Administrative permission to ..." errors. Ack. Never had any of that nonsense before. And I'm having to do lots of recopying of pix under new names to get around it. Another example of "Why did they fix it when it wasn't broken?" Once I'm more clear headed I'll try to find out what the problem is that got introduced by the updates. Sheesh.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home