Monday, March 17, 2014

CRAB NEBULA

Just took 57 (yes, you read that right, 57) new pix this morning and Crab Nebula 3-17-14 057v2) is the only one I like. Not to mention the last in the batch. Argh. No wonder it's a bit crabby, just like me now. Actually I think once I've spent a good amount of time with a few (a very few) of the others I may have some I won't be too hesitant to post. However, as mildly crabby as I may feel now after wandering disappointedly through all those new pix, I'm more feeling the afterglow of that beautiful day out there. And all the interesting things that grabbed my attention, clamoring to have their pictures taken. Then there's the fact my joints actually permitted a fair amount of walking and standing. All in all, a good start to St. Patrick's Day.

Ooops! Something to get a bit crabbier about ... that color difference that shows up occasionally between the blogger view and other ways I view a pic. In my editing programs the colors in this pic lean much more to the deep blue than to deep purple. Fortunately, I like this blogger "version" but it's not how I edited it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home