Thursday, May 29, 2014

LAYING IT ALL OUT

"Laying It All Out" (4-3-12 11551v3) is an old photo just ever so slightly fussed with today. (A wee bit of color saturation to bring out contrast and then painting over of a tiny distraction.) I made and posted a heavily cropped version of this shot quite some time ago. But realized when I stumbled across this uncropped original version that it is fine as is. And I'm very fond of this sort of fern in all its phases (as I've probably said here many times before). I have to admit it's always an extra pleasure to post an uncropped pic; it's such a rare thing for the way I take and work with pix. It's also always nice to have a realistic photo to post for a change.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home