Thursday, May 22, 2014

TRANSMIGRATION

Yes, "Transmigration" (3-21-10 10006v9) is yet another re-visioning of a photo from that old folder full of pix that I'm being drawn back to, again and again. Not much to say about it except that the pic it's extruded from had also been heavily cropped and edited, quite some time ago. When this version appeared on my screen yesterday I thought maybe it had finally arrived where I'd felt it heading all those years back.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home