Sunday, June 1, 2014

ALL SHOOK UP

"All Shook Up" (4-19-14 005vd) is among many versions I've made from the same original pic. I just posted three others here on May 28th and there are still more I might put up here in the future. I so enjoy exploring how the "feel" of certain pics with intriguing shapes and contrasts can be altered. It's also fun never really knowing what a filter will do to a photo until the result actually pops up on my screen. I may have an idea of what a filter does in general, but can't really anticipate it's full effect on a particular picture. Or where that effect might next lead me.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home