Sunday, June 8, 2014

GETTING HER DUCKS IN A ROW; & AND THE RAINS CAME

"Getting Her Ducks In A Row" (9-13-10 10050v4) above, is a new version of a pic from that same old folder filled with fern pix, that I've been working in recently. And below is another new rendering of that same old photo, "And The Rains Came":

I have to admit to taking a lot of pleasure in viewing "Getting Her Ducks In A Row." I wouldn't say it's totally unalloyed (I can always find something wrong), but it's much more positive than I've been feeling about almost any of my pix for some time.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home