Monday, June 9, 2014

MANY CHAMBERS, ONE HEART

"Many Chambers, One Heart" (9-13-10 10104v8) is, yep, another from that same old folder. But at least not from one of a fern. Obviously, I did a great deal of fussing at this one in Photoshop. It was already greatly cropped down ages ago. Then I used (for the first time) the "stained glass" filter, and layered a few other filters over that, including color inversion. Then I changed the colors further in MS Picture Manager. I'm surprised it didn't go all wonky on me even half way through all that, due to it's low pixel count. Hey, it even survived being brought up to an approximate 480 X 640 resolution. Hm, just like our hearts survive a great deal, both literally and figuratively speaking.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home