Wednesday, January 21, 2015

FOUND FAIRY (II)

I share "Found Fairy (II)" (1-21-15 003v2) mostly because that "fairy" on the wall really tickles me. I posted a pic I took of it to my dreams & poetry blog yesterday, taken the day before from a slightly different angle and slightly later in the day than this one. I like this one a bit more as the contrasts are clearer. BTW, I didn't feel like trying to figure out where that light was coming from when I snapped that first pic, I was enjoying it too much. But I did look around and finally figure out what was casting that light after I took this one. I walked up to the "fairy" and moved until my shadow showed in the middle of it. Then turned and looked directly back over my shoulder and wow! The light blazing off that window across the way on the second floor was blinding. Yet, of course, was barely noticeable unless standing right in its path as I was.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home