Tuesday, January 20, 2015

WHAT DO YOU SAY ...

"What Do You Say..." (4-20-09 1613) is an very old haiga of mine (illustrated haiku). I've long since stopped putting text on my photos as it's always such a difficult task to find the right placement, font, and most of all color contrast for it. I've been putting haiku beneath my photos for years and been quite content with that. However, maybe someday I'll search for this really old photo (and there might be a better shot/crop of the tree stump in that folder), and re-do this haiga, using a different font/color. I recall yellow was the only color that stood out enough, but I've got Photoshop now, and years more experience under my belt. I just might find a better font and color. Could be worth the effort, since I still really like the idea of pairing this haiku of mine with this photo. Which is why I'm sharing it today, even with its problems. P.S. Wow, since it's such an old photo I didn't have many folders to go through just now to find the pic. Now what's my excuse for not working on a better version of this haiga? :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home