Monday, February 16, 2015

IN A CORNER OF THE WORLD

I could have just as readily called this pic Another Day in Paradise, as "In a Corner of the World" (2-15-15 004v2a). I was sitting at an umbrella table, chatting with two friends and this was the view. I could wish for better focus, but otherwise am fairly content with this photo. I had tried cropping out that overly sunny lawn (lower right) but the entire pic loses something that way. And I'm not enough of a perfectionist to painstakingly paint over that bright green section. Especially as it would need to be done in a textured way, not just flat painting out. So I'll let the pic be, flaws and all. It still captures something of what I felt grateful to enjoy as background accompaniment to the friendly conversation.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home