Sunday, February 15, 2015

OORT CLOUD; & HEAVY THINKER

"Oort Cloud" (6-22-09 2656v10) was just morphed today from one of my oldest abstract pix. As was "Heavy Thinker" (6-22-09 2656v12) below (from the same pic):

Lots of fun fudging with these, even though I have quite a headache. Hm, that's probably the unconscious input into my thinking, if you will, about the title for that second version. And maybe even influenced my choice of very bright colors in the first. Though that feels more like a happy indulgence. I haven't worked in quite such vivid colors in some time and I have always been very fond of the effect of primary colors on black. (That fondness goes back even beyond my hippie years, to childhood.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home