Thursday, April 2, 2015

SANSKRIT SCRAMBLE

"Sanskrit Scramble" (3-29-15 025v11b) is a new version of a new photo. (Need I even say it? There's a bunch of other versions of it, as well. And I've already posted a few of those.) It was very calming on an anxious day to fudge extensively with what eventually became "Sanskrit Scramble."

BTW, I did remember to take some pix yesterday afternoon to see how switching to the highest pixel count on my camera would effect photos. I didn't bother framing or even carefully selecting what to snap pix of. (I was sitting, chatting with friends and just wanted to get some shots quickly.) I varied between close and distance shots, and shots encompassing both near and far. There's a big difference in the quality of the pix I saw on my screen this morning. (The only real problem was the predictable one, given the bright sunlight on areas of most of them.) I'm now anxious to see how shots I carefully select and frame turn out.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home