Wednesday, May 6, 2015

THE CHANGELING THRIVES

"The Changeling Thrives" (5-14-10 10001v4a) is just one of gazillions of new versions of old pix I've been producing while on my blogging vacation. I've also been stacking up dream poems for my other blog, but those don't get cranked out at more than one (on rare occasions, two) at a time. Whereas pix? Depending on the number of pix in a folder I could make anywhere from one to a dozen new ones at a shot. So I'm beginning to itch to post some of those pix. And this is the time of year that the flora in this photo are usually popping. But not so much this year, probably due to the drought. Though we still have a lot of lovely growing things to enjoy on our grounds. The title to this one? For anyone not familiar with these particular plants, that's an agapanthus blossom in a tumult of canna lily leaves. It was taken four years ago by our pool. We have some canna leaves growing there now, with a few of their bright orange blossoms, but it's not quite the display it has been in years past. And I haven't noted any agapanthus blossoms anywhere yet. (BTW, for anyone familiar with my dreams & poetry blog, as well, I'm still on spring break there.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home