Saturday, July 11, 2015

FUCHSIALADE

"Fuchsialade" (4-19-23 12548v2) is one of those few pix that all I did to it was to crop it, paint out one tiny distraction, and slightly tone down the yellow in that green "arm." I rediscovered it a few weeks back during my on-going archiving/deleting project and cropped and re-cropped it endlessly. As I did so I recalled having done the same thing when I first took it over two years ago to no satisfactory end. But finally stumbled on this crop. All those wonderful spear-shaped buds, yes. And this crop only shows a small portion of what that pot held. (BTW, this same pot of blossoms produced a very small crop indeed this year. Due to the drought it isn't getting the watering it really needs to flourish. Same all around our grounds. Yet, here and there, occasional spectacular blossoms still appear in our various flower pots and gardens.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home