Thursday, July 9, 2015

STEPPING OUT

OK, time for a realistic pic for a change. "Stepping Out" (5-1-13 12678ev2) is a new crop of an old photo, with a little fussing for color saturation, clean-up, and contrast. I've been checking our rose garden almost daily for new rose pix, but given the drought (even with the new drip lines installed beneath it) it's not doing very well. Even so, we have had a couple spectacular blooms. But when they were out I was in a rush. Those are the times I think maybe I should keep my camera hanging on a strap around my neck so I can take pix "on the fly by." Instead of having to fumble to dig it out of my purse while balancing my walking stick and whatever else I'm carrying ... and then (often enough, to my dismay) find I have to take even more time to put in new batteries! Ah, the travails of a wannabe photog.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home