Sunday, August 2, 2015

IF TIGERS HAD WINGS

"If Tigers Had Wings" (4-21-15 004v3j) is one of several versions (a couple already posted to my main blogs) of an almost four month old pic. It's another of those on which I've really enjoyed taking off from the effect of the polar coordinates filter. There are many more filters and such involved in this version and the others, as once I had that basic draping wing-like effect I was like a piglet in mud. All over the place.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home