Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Resting Ganesh


Today's Ganesh [Ganesh folder, 013v2] in honor of the week long festival of this Hindu Deity's birthday (see previous posts) is of a bedspread of mine. It's so large it dwarfs my little twin bed. You couldn't see his feet even if I'd stood back further to take the shot, as they hang off the end of the bed. And you can barely see his other two arms (at either side of his ears). I've yet to actually leave this spread on the bed (it was there only for the pic) as I think I'd rather hang it on a wall. I've got it stored for now, folded neatly on a chair where I can see one of his sweet feet, waiting for the inspiration and energy to strike for how best to display Him fully. (He's huge and my rooms are small and crowded.) I love this color combo: His color orange and "my" color purple.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home