Tuesday, September 22, 2015

COSMIC GANESH

"Cosmic Ganesh" (9-5-14 001v2a) was just morphed this morning from a pic I took during last year's Ganesh Chaturthi. Still haven't had time to load and work on pix I've taken so far during this year's Ganesh birthday festival. (See previous couple of posts for details on the festival.) This year's is turning out to be less festive, yet I think reaching a bit further. Less fuss on the surface and more depth, if you will. In that statement I'm referencing the short meditation I do each evening at the Ganesh altar I set up for His traditional birthday week celebration each year. Although I offer a little gift of a stone or shell or some such thing each night to Him, the real gifts are coming to me in what feel like important insights. As a prayer I've written to Him asks, Ganesh seems to be moving me out of my own way. At least for that quiet time I sit before the altar. Smile. (One of His titles is "Remover of Obstacles.")

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home