Tuesday, May 9, 2017

THE CRY IN THE NIGHT

"The Cry in the Night" (5-1-13 12677v2a) was just fudged from (as ever) a really old version of an even older original pic. I posted that earlier version here a long time ago. It's a gorgeous purple with light purple highlights on the same black background. I wanted to see how a change in coloring would effect the impact of these petal shapes and shadows. And moving from the purple, into the fuchsia/pink/coral range took it from gorgeous with no particular emotional impact, to a feeling of (shall I say "feminine") loneliness. Of course, that's my projection onto this coloration of the pic at this time in my life. Who knows how I differently I may see it down the road. (I certainly hope I see it differently! :-D)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home