Friday, November 17, 2017

SCRABBLING FOR PURCHASE; & GUARDIAN AT NIGHT'S GATE

"Scrabbling for Purchase," above (11-17-17 017v2), & "Guardian at Night's Gate," below (11-17-17 021v3a), were both taken yesterday and are in a folder full of pix I took then. Probably the most I've taken in one walk for a long time. 


Also took some pix of vine leaves covering a wall that are turning autumn colors, which I've yet to work on. As usual, I was drawn to these eucalyptus tree/roots and had great fun trying different angles. The day was cloudy so I didn't have to cope with/worry about bright white light messing up the shapes and shadows with "blooming" patches as I usually do. (Yeah, as I imagine I've said here before, there must be a way to compensate for that sort of thing. But, as I know I've said here, I'm no techie. I've read my camera manual, and read it again, and it doesn't stick. No patience for it. Just wanna take the pix, already! :-D)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.


* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home