Saturday, November 25, 2017

THE GARDEN OF THANKS

"The Garden of Thanks" (11-24-17 012v2) was taken yesterday on my Thanksgiving Day walk. Not a whole lot had to be done to it -- and for that I'm grateful :-D -- just cropping, a wee bit of color work, and a little sharpening. These are among some of the most manicured gardens I run across in my walks. I tend to forget to walk down this block, though. And have tucked this location away for more pix in the future as this side of the block tends to be a bit shady -- which is to my advantage given my lack of tech expertise.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home