Friday, December 29, 2017

FALL LEAVES AN IMPRESSION

"Fall Leaves an Impression" (12-6-17 005v5c) is from a pic taken earlier this month. I fudged it into this form a couple of weeks ago, and just this morning did a wee bit of clean-up, cropping, and contrast work. This is really a celebratory posting, in a way. I can now take long walks again as the air quality is almost normal now, after the Thomas wildfire. I've done a couple walks but haven't made it to these trees (had catch up shopping to do). But will probably make it to visit with them on my walk today. So, I'd better stop keyboarding here and get my walking show on the road!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home