Saturday, January 13, 2018

THE ISLANDS AT SUNSET

"The Islands at Sunset" (10-3-11 11324v15m) was just further fudged out of an old morph of a really old pic. Mostly I like the color combo. But I also enjoy the shapes, and the texture I brought out with blurring and then re-sharpening it a bit. (You'll need to click on the image for a larger version in order to see the details.) Makes me "homesick" for the beach overlook park. I can imagine the Channel Islands at sunset when I look at this pic. Haven't been able to walk down to the beach for weeks due to, first, the wildfires (poor air quality), and then to the mudslides (rain). And now I may not be walking for a while as I over did it and took a long walk to I.V. two days in a row and blistered a problem spot on my left foot. Argh! Will I ever learn? Well, I have those thousands of pix I mentioned here yesterday to keep me amused if I can't be walking much for a while.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home