Monday, February 5, 2018

HOW CAN I KEEP FROM DANCING

"How Can I Keep From Dancing" (12-30-17 004v4) was just very lightly edited -- cropped, slightly color-saturated, diffused, and sharpened. (It's one of those probably best viewed in a larger version as it has lots of fussy little details. So just click on the image if you're interested.) Haven't been in a long walk to see these trees and all the others in this park, in way too long. The list of reasons is now longer than my right arm. The most recent development: both my knees have been giving me hell for days now. But I'm determined they'll improve enough to allow for long (if even slower) walks again. Which will up my picture-taking, which has sunk to an almost all-time low. Though I have been greatly enjoying wandering/working among the thousands of old pix I have on my 'puter. Today's, by the way, is not old. It was taken right before New Year's this year.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home