Sunday, March 11, 2018

CHORUS OF THE NIGHT

First let me say (as I've said a couple times here in the years I've been doing this blog) that I really don't know what I was thinking when I posted the pic I put up yesterday. Ack! Funny thing is, though, if I look at it long enough I begin to like it a bit. Ah well, that's probably a function of if being long familiar by now. :-)

Anyway, today's "Chorus of the Night" (2-19-10 19962v3b) is questionable, too. I kinda sorta like it and kinda don't. On the "like" end of that equation: all the little interlocking shapes and the painting-like effect, as well as the color combo. And on the "don't like" end of that equation: it doesn't have anything different to offer (at least in my view). I do see morphing pix as being like using an alphabet: there's endless combinations that can be made. But being human -- and one who's rather a creature of habit (blame that on my being a sun sign Capricorn) -- I do tend to turn to favorite and familiar ways. The downside of which being things can become boring and too familiar. Keeping things "fresh" becomes an issue. Making myself try new functions and filters and such in Photoshop, as well as cropping in different ways. Not to mention taking different sorts of pix to begin with. The template (what I call the original unedited pic) has a big influence on where I go with a photomorph.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home