Sunday, August 26, 2018

SHATTERED MOON

"Shattered Moon" (7-28-09 4458v7c) was just morphed this morning (as so often) from one of my very old versions of an even older pic of mine. And, yes, the full moon is definitely on my mind -- and really messing with it! It's totally full today (the Sturgeon Moon) which means it's effects will now start to wane. (Leaving me with my more basic crazies, which really don't need the moon fussing at them.) If you'd like to see a very different version of this exact same pic, click here for the post today to my dreams&poetry blog. Both of these pix have clearly been endlessly tortured in Photoshop (and also Microsoft Picture Manager). This is one of those pix that started going wonky on me along the way (getting those tiny little digital boxes) because it had been so heavily edited already. So I'd do what I often do in that case, and played around with various sorts of blurring and other effects to get rid of those pesky boxes. Then those results would suggest other changes to the pic and I'd be off and running again at an often entirely different looking version of the pic. Recently, I've been having great fun with the lasso function. It helps me create a lot of contrasting textures and shapes within one pic.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home