Sunday, October 28, 2018

NEED SHE SAY MORE?

"Need She Say More?" (9-22-15 025v2) was just finally cleaned up in several little places that it's needed for years. I also made two other versions (and suspect others may also be brewing). But I like the flat out realism of this one. Well, mostly real. Don't think I've ever seen a rose in a totally black space. :-) This is one of those many pix I came across in my filing/re-organizing work on print copies, believe it or not. I have an old, faded copy of this on xerox paper, with computer location info scribbled on it and filed away for just such use. I.e., to be reminded that it exists, lost somewhere among my almost 13,000 photos on my computer. I have two fat, pocketed folders for just such a use. One is of good copies on odd sized photo paper that I might find some use for as a card or for pasting on my front door -- usually with folder and file number for the pic on the back or a sticky note, etc. The other is jam packed with poor copies on xerox paper with the folders and file numbers on them, for locating on my 'puter. Not to mention the thousands of 4X6 print copies on photo paper that I have in boxes, filed by general categories. Though they are not much use in locating a pic on my 'puter, they are often where I first go for a pic copy to use on a birthday or other greeting card I want to make up. Back to this pic: it's just as well it hung fire for so many years. As I only somewhat recently learned some Photoshop "tricks" that made it possible to clean up those last little bits that were distracting. Especially love that "lasso" function!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home