Saturday, October 27, 2018

DAWN BREAKS

"Dawn Breaks" (9-11-13 005v2b) was posted here, a long time ago (title then was "Dawning"). I've tweaked it somewhat, though it's essentially the same. Just some increase of contrast, toning down of white areas on the petals, diffusing, and ... I think that was it. Oh, yes, I fussed with the yellowish color to bring out the stamens a bit more, and toned down the blue in the petals. All of it not amounting to much of a difference, but I like it a bit better. There may be many repeats and tweaked pix here in the future as I've been going through and organizing my rather surprisingly huge stash of prints of pix. Yeah, I really hadn't realized how many I have of my pix over the years. And now that I've been eyeballing so many I hadn't taken the time to really look at in ages, I have the urge to re-post some as is, and re-work others.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home